Christian Fiction On line

On the road - Ridgefest - Wolfville, Nova Scotia

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday ,August 4

   Today I left the house about 6:35 and I road to the tennis courts in Grand Harbour. I wanted to see the ladies taking tennis lessons. I got there in 46 minutes. I drove my 2 wheel six-speed and I was ready to drop by the time I got there. I had the gears mixed up and was riding in 4,5,6 up hill, instead of 1,2 or 3.  I thought I had tried them the opposite way , but it didn't seem to make any difference. It didn't help much that about half way down the wind started blowing against me . It turns out that I drove a bit over 11 kilometers . (which is about  6.83 miles ) I was glad that I could rest and also that I had a cold wet facecloth to wash my face and a cold bottle of water to drink. I got a ride home instead of trying to do both ways.( At this point I think it is easier to do distance on my trike, but time will tell I guess)

No comments:

Post a Comment