Christian Fiction On line

On the road - Ridgefest - Wolfville, Nova Scotia

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August 9 - actually it is 5:20 am on the 10th

I can't believe I spend the last 3-4 hours working on a database only to find out that it would not do what I wanted it to do , what a waste! I also figured out that I need to go get some lessons in Merging Documents " , that would have saved me an hour or as well .       Oh well ,I 'll be off to the bakery for coffee in the morning .I will need to help keep me going all day. Well, unless it rains too hard .I don't have a car for the next couple of days. Speaking of which I watered my flower gardens this evening . So what does it do but rain !!  
        Was too sore from the hike on Sunday still to go biking much but I did take Misty with me for a run, when I took my bike down to the pharmacy (about a 1/2 kilometer from my home
  Must get to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment