Christian Fiction On line

On the road - Ridgefest - Wolfville, Nova Scotia

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tuesday August 10,2010

This evening I rode my trike down to Linda's . She had a houseful of company so she didn't go biking with me. I rode back so I did get in about 2 miles . 
Nothing else much going on here today. Slept mostly which reminds me I need to get back to using my CPAP machine. Also need to keep better hours. I was doing pretty well for awhile and then I got off track again. Sure is hard to change back. 
  I sure miss Snuffy, just hits me at the oddest times , like when I first wake up and crawl out of be. I find myself looking back to see if he is there. I found my self crying in church Sunday, something triggered thoughts of him . Guess it will take some time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment