Christian Fiction On line

On the road - Ridgefest - Wolfville, Nova Scotia

Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 24 - First ride in a while

I was away on vacation and so I have not gone riding
in awhile, ( Oh, actually I rode my 2 wheel bike the other day wanted to see if I could actually ride it after so long  . I went down to the Save Easy Parking lot with a firiend and I did okay . Have to get use to the balance all over again . I rode it from here to the Surfside the next day I think. I am kind of nervous on the road still ) Anyhow, I rode my trike from here down to Kenny's garage . Pretty good for not having ridden that far in awhile. Linda could not join me and I always can ride farther when she is around. I took Snuffy with me and that was kind of fun, he was so quiet , I think he enjoyed it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment